Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prison Break


I got the DVD for season 4! Yeah I know the show ended ages ago, but it was hard for me to watch it when the nearest TV available was 5 stories down (not to mention having to berebut with everyone else who wanted to watch Malay dramas).

This excitement is somewhat dampened, no thanks to uninvited spoilers. My mom went "Oh, ni yang *someone* mati tu kan?" at the exact moment that I was handed the DVD. And my brother said "nanti diorang tunjuk anak *someone* kan?" Sheesh.. I hate spoilers.

I've only watched 6 episodes now, and I LOVE IT! Absolutely love it! Michael Scofield is as cool as ever (but I think he might have some serious health issue coming), and my favourite character is back. The baddest among the bad guys, T-Bag is still alive (the really bad guys are always kept alive kan?), but some evil black guy killed Mahone's son. I smell revenge! And more deaths.

Best show ever! Well, besides Criminal Minds and Pushing Daisies.

No comments:

Post a Comment