Having said that, I do have some new missions (more like wishes) I recently made. Not because of the new year, mind you, but because of this new phase I've gone through. Besides, I'm entering my last semester.
In no particular order:
- Get a scholarship for my degree program.
- Get a better haircut.
- Be better on the violin. Hopefully I'll be able to do the vibrato thingy finally (I thought it would be developed naturally over the years, but no such luck).
- Get an electric violin (I don't care if it's in the near or distant future)
- Study photography more intently.
- Get a new digital camera. Or at least get the old one fixed.
- Buy the Keane EP that's coming out in May =D
- Be more helpful around the house.
- Be less annoying (and that's harder than I thought).
- Be more organized.