Saturday, January 2, 2010

Turning the leaf

I never made any new year's resolutions because I don't think they are effective. I mean, if you want to change something about yourself, or set a new goal or something, couldn't you start immediately and not wait for the new year?

Having said that, I do have some new missions (more like wishes) I recently made. Not because of the new year, mind you, but because of this new phase I've gone through. Besides, I'm entering my last semester.

In no particular order:
  • Get a scholarship for my degree program.
  • Get a better haircut.
  • Be better on the violin. Hopefully I'll be able to do the vibrato thingy finally (I thought it would be developed naturally over the years, but no such luck).
  • Get an electric violin (I don't care if it's in the near or distant future)
  • Study photography more intently.
  • Get a new digital camera. Or at least get the old one fixed.
  • Buy the Keane EP that's coming out in May =D
  • Be more helpful around the house.
  • Be less annoying (and that's harder than I thought).
  • Be more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment