Saturday, June 5, 2010

Still here

I'm still alive! But barely. Today I miraculously have some free time, which I don't plan to spend by whining. Or criticizing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So now there's nothing left to write about.

Then I won't write. I'm just posting some videos. Beware: it's another wave of the fever~ (not the World Cup fever)

Video 1: Redsoul does AMAZING acapella. This particular video (my fav) is an acapella mash-up of two popular songs by 2PM. You don't have to know the two songs to be amazed though. Oh and this is best listened to with headphones (or a good speaker) so that you could hear the bass clearly. The leftmost person does the bass part. He's brilliant!

This group sings in English as well. I must say that their english (pronunciation-wise) is really good (at least compared to most Korean artists).

Oh I'm such a fan. They released an album earlier this year, and though it's not an acapella album, they still sound amazing. They are not very famous now, and I hope their popularity will rise soon. They are so underrated.

Video 2: Super Junior! This is a delayed response, but they're back! If you haven't yet watched Bonamana, where have you been??

Their new album is great! Love the ballads.

This is one of my favourite live performance. Kyuhyun looks good! (in case you don't know them, he's the first person to sing) Everyone else looks good too.

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe...
    I already downloaded the Boom video...
    Guess who??

    P.S. Kyuhyun buat operation (semalam kot)...
    Dia xdak dlm ni....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx2t6an8YK0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... Another SuJu fan... Hmm...
    Since tak ramai orang tau pasal blog ni, you are most probably Izni's friend/housemate. Amira Aqwim? Farah Su?

    I know about Kyuhyun's surgery (poor thing!), but he's already discharged. The other members yang cover part dia dlm Bonamana tu tak best sangat la (don't kill me, it's just my opinion!)
    So you know it too.. Peminat setia ni. Farah Su?

    But you wrote 'xdak'. Only Izni says tak dak. Or orang utara.

    Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hohoho...
    Adik laa....
    Ramai org komen kta Sungmin nmpk sedih waktu menang kt Music Bank....
    Bonamana doesn't sound the same without Kyuhyun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ala kakak baru guess pagi tadi. Sebab adik tulis xdak. Hahaha

    Oh kakak pun baca komen2 pasal Sungmin sedih tu. Kesian dia. And yes, Bonamana tak best without Kyuhyun (menunjukkan betapa pentingnya the magnae).

    By the way, korang tak mai sini ke T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khamis ni mai...
    Tpi xtau semua mai ke x...
    Adik mai kot..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to Kim Bosan and his tortoise?

    Ya, Kamis ni suma mai dan kakak bleh tido diBJ.

    ReplyDelete