Friday, August 5, 2011

Saya tak malas! ......... or maybe just a little

Erm.. hi. Thank you for keeping faith and still come back here after my I-don't-know-how-long hiatus (the last rambling about my result doesn't count). It doesn't matter when you are reading this, but the fact that you are reading makes me happy. I still can't believe this blog has readers! Thank you very, very much! I wanted to apologize but I'm not sure what I'll be apologizing for. I mean, it's not like you come here everyday to read my writings right? Except if you are Izni, in which case I'm very sorry.

So. Ramadhan. Selamat berpuasa. A lot of people on Blogger and Facebook write or quote motivational messages in line with the month, but I'm not fit to give advice on religious matter so I'll skip that. I'm here to tell you, dear readers, that I'm going to put my travel log on Kemboja here very soon to be shared. Yeah I went to Cambodia last month. How was it you say? Wait for the travel log! ;-)

I'm supposed to be busy. I have a lot of items in my To Do Before the Holiday Ends list, To Do Before the Month Ends list, and even a few in the WTFAREYOUWAITINGFORDOITNOW list. I've been very lazy idle for the past week that I'm back in Alor Star. But I'm progressing... Very slowly...

I've typed my travel log long ago, but I just can't get myself to posting it yet. Every time I felt like doing so, I came up with excuses not to. Penat la, lapar la, pening la, bosan la... The list goes on...

I'm not sure why I suddenly have the urge to write. I really have no idea. Perhaps next I'll gather enough willpower to move my feet (though I'm very tempted to say butt here) to go out of the house, and not just to play with cute fluffy kittens (that's right, I have cute fluffy kittens!).


One of the cute, fluffy kittens

Thank you for reading. And thank you for coming back.

1 comment: